Owning a best-heated jacket is essential when you are working outside in cold weather. There are popular products like the Carhartt brand, Ryobi heated jacket, or Kobalt heated jacket available in the market. Yet, if you are looking for something new, cheaper, and with excellent customer reviews, then check out a new and filtered list of reviews of the most sought jacket available online.
Best Heated Jacket Reviews
1. DEWALT DCHJ060C1-L 20V/12V MAX Black Heated Jacket
Get fantastic style, comfort, and warmth in freezing winter days with DeWalt 20V MAX Heated Jacket. One can adjust the heat setting with four core heating zones as per your comfort level. The waist and sleeve cuffs are adjustable so, heat remains locked inside, and the jacket molds entirely around the body.
Pros of DeWalt 20V MAX Heated Jacket:
- An outer shell made from polyester, which is water and wind-resistant.
- Four core heating zones and divided into the upper chest, back, and collar area, so warmth spreads evenly.
- Adjust the waistline and cuff sleeves according you’re your body. It helps to retain the heat in the jacket only.
- Charge your USB supported electronic devices and mobile phones on the battery holster.
- The 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Battery works for a longer duration, even in harsh weather conditions.
Cons of DeWalt 20V MAX H Jacket:
- The power source tends to break from inside as there is no lock on the section where the battery is attached.
- Some customers have reported facing a lot of difficulty in finding the battery replacement.
2. Bosch PSJ120XL-102 Men’s Soft Shell Heated Jacket
Get Bosch heated jacket that is rain and wind resistance, loaded with the Bosch 12-Volt battery system. The jacket has a push button heating system with three heat settings, high, medium and low. Store all your thing is five large pockets and charge your electronic device easily with USB port.
Pros of Bosch PSJ120XL-102 Men’s Soft Shell Heated Jacket:
- Bosch jacket made from high-grade polyester which is wind and water resistance.
- Three heating zones which can be heated to three levels as per the requirement.
- USB charging option to charge electronic devices.
- Adjustable sleeves and waist to keep the heat lock inside in chilled weather.
- Up to 6 hours of runtime with Bosch 12-Volt Max batteries on lower heat settings.
Cons of Bosch PSJ120XL-102 Men’s Soft Shell Jacket:
- Some customers have reported having trouble charging the devices with high capacity batteries.
3. ORORO Men’s Battery Heated Jacket with Detachable Hood
A perfect alternative to the old bulky jacket to keep you warm in chilling winter. ORORO Men’s Heated Jacket has 7.4 V, 4400mAh Battery that lasts up to 8 hours, and with four temperature settings, you can change the heat intensity as per your liking.
Pros of ORORO Men’s Heated Jacket with Detachable Hood:
- ORORO Men’s Heated Jacket is water resistance, wind resistance and washing machine safe.
- The battery life is up to 8 hours with continuous heating.
- It has three core warming zone and four heat level adjustment to keep you warm in chilled weather.
Cons of ORORO Men’s Jacket with Detachable Hood:
- The zipper placed on the left side and some customers have reported poor zipper quality in the product.
4. DeWalt DCHJ066C1-M 20V/12V MAX Women’s Heated Jacket
If your girl is outdoorsy, gift her the DeWalt 20V/12V MAX Women’s Heated Jacket. The DeWalt heated jacket review is close to five stars as it’s considered the best jackets for women. As the jacket is water and wind-resistant jacket, it is comfortable to wear in winters and has four heating zones, three temperature settings, and LED light for better vision.
Pros of DeWalt 20V/12V MAX Women’s Heated Jacket:
- 20V MAX* and 12V MAX* batteries for hours of continuous heat in chilled outdoor weather.
- Approximately 7 hours of run time is kept on low settings and using 20V MAX* Compact 1.5Ah battery.
- Soft shell polyester which wind resistance, waterproof and removable hood.
- Four smartly place heating zones, three heat settings and LED light for bright display.
- USB ports to charge any portable electronics.
- Comes with one year warranty.
Cons of DeWalt 20V/12V MAX Women’s Jacket:
- The battery is ridiculously bulky and looks bulgy inside the jacket.
5. Makita DCJ200ZXL 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Heated Jacket
Charge your phone or play mp3 player while working outside in chilled morning by wearing Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Heated Jacket. The battery is kept on the rear left side, so it never comes in your way but easily accessible when needed. The jacket has a soft fleece lined collar that gives comfort to your neck when fully zipped up. The knitted storm cuffs and drawstring on the waistline keep jacket close to your body, so the heat remains inside the jacket.
Pros of Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Heated Jacket:
- Has three core heat zones left and right side of the chest and back to have optimum heating.
- With three heat settings, you can control the temperature as per the weather outside.
- The temperature controller has led light, so you will know when it is ON.
- Battery pocket is positioned on the rear left side for easy access.
- The sleeves of the jacket have removable zip off, so you can convert it into a stylish vest in one go.
- The fleece lined collar, knitted storm cuffs and drawstrings on the waist gives added protection from cold.
- The jacket comes with Makita 18-Volt LXT and lithium-ion batteries with USB power port to charge electronic gadgets quickly.
- Makita heated hoodie is made using 94% polyester and 6% spandex shell that makes it waterproof.
- The heating can last up to 28 hours.
Cons of Makita18V LXT Lithium-Ion Heated Jacket:
- Some customers have reported dissatisfaction with the stitching thread quality as it comes off easily especially of the battery pocket.
6. Milwaukee TV205494 Black X-Large M12 Heated Jacket
Get the new revolutionary Milwaukee M12 Heated Jacket to get the comforting and warmth even in the harshest weather condition. This jacket is multi-layered with three carbon fiber heating zones that distribute heat evenly and stimulates blood circulation. The Milwaukee heated jacket reviews say that M12™ Heated Jacket can heat continuously up to six hours with one-time battery charge.
Pros of Milwaukee M12™ Heated Jacket:
- Run time up to 6 hours of heating with one-time battery charge.
- Wind and water resistance.
- Effective in providing adequate heat in the harsh outdoor freezing atmosphere.
- Control the heat with one touch.
- Three heat settings on right and left side of chest and back with an additional warm-up feature.
- Special battery holder compartment on the backside of the jacket.
Cons of Milwaukee M12™:
- Battery and charger are not sold with the jacket.
- Some customers also reported having difficulty in using the jacket in the start because of lack of manual instructions.
- Lack of storm cuffs might give you chill around the arms.
7. Venustas Unisex Heated Jacket
If the budget is tight and you don’t like getting cold while walking around in cold weather, then invest in the Venustas heated jacket. This unisex jacket is lightweight, heat up fast, and comfortable to wear in the longer run.
Pros of Venustas Unisex Heated Jacket:
- Available at a price range of $72.24 – $97.74, this coat is significantly cheaper than other high brand jackets.
- The jacket maintains the temperature even when used under cold winds.
- As the product is lightweight, it can wear for long hours.
Cons of Venustas Unisex Heated Jacket:
- You don’t get a power bank with the product, which means an extra expense to consider.
- The sizing can be a problem for bulky men.
- Battery won’t last long in this heated jacket, so if you are going to stay in the cold for long hours, it’s advisable to go for other options.
8. PTAHDUS Men’s Heated Jacket
A heated jacket offering five warming zones is like a dream product for those who live surrounded by snow. The cotton lining of the product keeps it warm and retains the heat even when the battery is off. With the 7.4 battery, you will be warm for an entire day.
Pros of PTAHDUS Men’s Heated Jacket:
- Five heating zones in the jacket will keep you warm in the harshest environment.
- One can set temperature in low, medium, or high as per the choice.
- With a 7.4 battery, you can enjoy subtle warmth for approximately 8 hours straight.
- Available in six different sizes, the PTAHDUS jacket is machine washable.
Cons of PTAHDUS Men’s Heated Jacket:
- PTAHDUS has the USB-C charging port, which can be difficult if you forget the charging pin at home.
Heated Battery jacket is a vessel that helps in keeping your body warm and increase blood circulation in frigid weather. So, if you live in the hilly areas, you can choose the best jacket which is heated that ticks on all the requirements.